Fighting United Now Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting United Now Alliance

There and back again

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding some stuff( Volume 2 ( Volume 1 got locked ) )

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cursez

I dont see why and about what we should talk. If you have something on your mind, please present it.

CZ

Kaitlyn

Cursez wrote:I dont see why and about what we should talk. If you have something on your mind, please present it.

CZ

You seem to hold a grudge. I'd like to hear what you have to say, as opposed to hearing it from others.

Cursez

Ahh it wants to know why I hold a grudge...how cute.

You wanna know how I found out that you held a grudge against me previous server? One morning I woke up and saw that I am banned from my own forum, that 50 members of FUN are now Nikani members, I saw you being a leader of Nikani wing, I was banned from troop tool and I got masses of messages from confused people asking what the fuck is going on. That is how you "explained" that you hold a grugde, why do you expect me to explain to you now what is already more than obvious?

CZ

Kaitlyn

Cursez wrote:Ahh it wants to know why I hold a grudge...how cute.

You wanna know how I found out that you held a grudge against me previous server? One morning I woke up and saw that I am banned from my own forum, that 50 members of FUN are now Nikani members, I saw you being a leader of Nikani wing, I was banned from troop tool and I got masses of messages from confused people asking what the fuck is going on. That is how you "explained" that you hold a grugde, why do you expect me to explain to you now what is already more than obvious?

CZ

Grudge? Well last server, we couldn't seem to work together. We moved away taking the work that we had done. No grudge against the members, but against the disrespect you/VAO showed towards some of the members. That's what is is about, not the game we call Travian and its politics. You know what, the only casualty in last server was the leadership.

You seem to be the only one that feels slighted.

Cursez

Nope, you did no work at all - you just separated after leaching what we did for you and joined an alliance who was prepared to stand your noobishness just because they wanted FUN weakened. dont think for one second that they saw any potential in you.

I showed disrespect towards who and when exactly? During the entire server I was being put in the same pot with certaing people and I really got sick of it. What did I, Cursez, do?

CZ

Kaitlyn

Cursez wrote:Nope, you did no work at all - you just separated after leaching what we did for you and joined an alliance who was prepared to stand your noobishness just because they wanted FUN weakened. dont think for one second that they saw any potential in you.

I showed disrespect towards who and when exactly? During the entire server I was being put in the same pot with certaing people and I really got sick of it. What did I, Cursez, do?

CZ

No work? You do realize that the Stronghold is our doing, the troop counter was ours, and the forum work ours. We ended up with 2 Strongholds and not once did FUN*F contact me on settling.

The disrepect towards Big BOSS, Superyee, and Mike are part of it. You read in our old forums what was said about them and what names they were called.

As for moving to Nikani, wish you would have clued the the rest of the leadership that FUN had a spy there. We moved to Nikani to preserve our wing. When we found out that Nikani was doublecrossing FUN, we left to Myth. We wanted no part in Nikani's treachery.

Two things you will probably brush off - First, Myth didn't kick me, I left on my own so that you could enjoy a confed with them and Dinosaur. Second, I sent reinforcements to KillJill and to MFD's WWs. All I got back was attacks from you. Well would it surprise you that my defense comprised of members from Myth, Dinosaur, and FUN*F?

Cursez

Forum wasnt yours - it was made long time ago by a guy who dissapeared.
You better not speak about SH. It was the slowest operation ever and we coordinated entire FUN*F wing by our own. You can take 'credit' by coordinating Nikani*F wing.
Troop tool was your work and you took it and sold every troop info to our enemy shortly after you made it.

You can ask both Big Boss and Mike about my stance towards them. You will find it 100% a contraty of what you are spweing right now - its because you have no clue what you are talking about. I was flaming yee because he was out of his mind - you can ask Big Boss and several other people who knew him well, they will all agree. At the end I had a long chat with yee and we burried the war axes. Of course you know nothing of that as well.

You left Nikani when it became obvious that they are going to fall - thats when you moved to MYTH and you continued to spread lies about us while being in MYTH as well - I saw your posts on their forum. I was told that you were in touch with Hera and that you knew that they are going to strike.

Actually your "leaving" of MYTH was a kick. If you havent clicked "leave alliance", you would have been kicked after 1 day - you know it, I know it, so your pitifull attempt to sound honorable "I left on my own so that you could enjoy a confed with them and Dinosaur" falls to water.

You didnt send reinforcements to MFD WW's - You had thousands of praetorians at home and no you didnt keep them cause we were attacking - We stopped doing that a long time before you stadked all those just to keep your account safe.

All things you did on previous server were guided by your selfishness to preserver your own stupid account, and not thinking about the well being of the alliance and you continue to spew lies about me, putting me in the same pot with others.

Nothing more to be said - My arguments are invalid to you because you dont want them to be and you already spent a lot of time in a lie you created so no1 can break your bubble. Some people simply are evil and wont stop at anything to have what they want. I will continue spreading to the entire server what kind of dog you are and I really hope that these members who are in this alliance realize on time that they should keep away from you.

CZ

Kaitlyn

Again, it seems you feel slighted. No matter what I say, you aren't even going listen. Obviously, you take this game as realife.

Cursez

Using my own argument against me...right. I listened to what you said and replied to every single thing you listed as "argument" against me, but you cant reply back cause what I said is true.

Quite the contrary - I dont play the game and bringing you down doesnt take much time. Lot of people were already aware what you are ^^

CZ

10Regarding some stuff( Volume 2 ( Volume 1 got locked ) ) Empty Re: regarding some stuff. Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm

antarus

All I can say is thanks for the laugh.
This arguement is why I will not run an alliance in this game world again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kaitlyn

Cursez, i'm not going to argue with you. You have your points, we have ours. All I am saying is that there are 2 sides of a story. What was done on last server should stay on that server. If you truly believe in the strength of FUN the last 2 servers, why hurt FUN this server as oppose to just me?

Cursez

Nope, everyone should be aware of the history so it doesnt repeat and also - one cannot restart after each server with brand new sense of honor and value of loyalty. You lost it once, you cannot gain it again. I agree that there are 2 sides of story - I gave you clear answers to your argumetns towards me, but you made no attempt to confute mine.

The "FUN" on this server has nothing to do with the FUN from previous one. FUN alliance has disbanded as you can see here - . You cannot revive it be because you arent the leader of previous FUN therefore you are an alliance who stole our name, and you are trying to live by the reputation that real leaders made on previous s6 with very, very hard work. You cannot state "We are an experienced alliance from past server 6s" because only a very few players are actually from FUN and that is a question as well - You and several others who fled instantly to MYTH cannot be considered FUN - You are Renegades/MYTH?FUN traitors players. Only people I do consider real FUN players are Rows and hellhung and I completely understand why they left when they did. Calling yourselves FUN players is insult to fine ladies and gents who played last s6.
"There, and back again" - What is this shit? From the book 'Hobit'?

CZ

Cursez

"FUN alliance has disbanded as you can see here .-" I wrote a link but it didnt work Sad

CZ

Kaitlyn

Anything else you want to say before I lock and move this?

Baal

Baal

Stop it Sad why cant everyone just make up and be friends? Its such a horrible thing when people fight. Especialy old friends.

Cursez

All the love that you had for a friend turns to a hate when he betrays you. Thats why you dont feel the same towards a person who meant nothing to you before.

CZ

Baal

Baal

Cursez wrote:All the love that you had for a friend turns to a hate when he betrays you. Thats why you dont feel the same towards a person who meant nothing to you before.

CZ

Igor, What would you have us do? If anything to reslove this what would you honestly have us do? Surely we cant all keep fighting like children for server 6 eternity?

Baal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum