Fighting United Now Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting United Now Alliance

There and back again

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reply to Baal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reply to Baal Empty Reply to Baal Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 am

Cursez

"Igor, What would you have us do? If anything to reslove this what would you honestly have us do? Surely we cant all keep fighting like children for server 6 eternity?

Baal"

Immagine it like this - the knife is already in the back and was twisted numerously. Person who seeks revenge has nothing to lose.

What buggs me most is that kaitlyn didnt even try to say he is sorry - thats for startes. One should have the minimum level of decency to realize that one made a mistake and try to ask for forgivness but he continues to tell lies about me - all the things he used as "arguments" against me are total lies.
Next thing is the alliance name. FUN alliance has disbanded - you can read on public forum when I made that statement. I can disband it since I was the leader and I had a good reason for doing so - no leaders are coming back and plus we reached the top - we did an amazing job - we cannot do it again. We retired after making impossible things possible. This alliance can only wreck the good name we have, and then again I doubt that very much cause majority of the server knows that this is not FUN.

CZ

2Reply to Baal Empty Re: Reply to Baal Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Kaitlyn

Cursez, there are no lies against you. You have your story, we have ours. Yes, you said FUN was disbanded. FUN has come back and there are members of the previous FUN from 2 servers. Also, we have new people to make this alliance work. But then again, this is a game after all. If I changed my name and changed the alliance name, you wouldn'y even know I was here.

Bottom line, I have nothing against you. Real life is real life, and this is just a game.

3Reply to Baal Empty Re: Reply to Baal Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 am

Cursez

There are lies about me and you are spreading them but either see that and dont care or you seriously believe in what you think because you started believing your lies after this much time.

I have my story and you have yours. I answered all your doubts in your story, but you cant seem to answer to mine.

Well you didnt change your name and you are using name FUN - the name of alliance you are not the part of. Calling yourself FUN player is insult to all who played on previous s6.

This game is pervaded by real life - I cannot be a scumbag in game because I am not a scumbag in real life. You betrayed in game, spread lies and stole the name. I can just immagine the things you do in real life then.

CZ

4Reply to Baal Empty Re: Reply to Baal Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 am

Kaitlyn

Cursez, I am not spreading lies. I had my say last server and I have not said a word in the interim or on this server.
If you recall FUN was started by multiple people. You joined later on and became a strong member. We are all part of FUN and there are current members who were in FUN on the previous aservers. If I changed the alliance name and my name, would you still be harping on the idea that I am playing Travian?

5Reply to Baal Empty Re: Reply to Baal Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 am

Baal

Baal

2010 server 6 FUN consists of original FUN members and new but highly trianed previous alliance and meta leaders.

CZ I am sorry that this situation has caused you the grief that it has but the best thing to do when there is nothing more to do is move on.

FUN will once again retake its place in server 6.

Regards
Baal

FUN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum