Fighting United Now Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting United Now Alliance

There and back again

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Forms For FUN Alliace

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Forms For FUN Alliace Empty Application Forms For FUN Alliace Thu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Jack0

1. Your in game name / account
Jack0

2. Your tribe and the coordinates of your starting village
Tribe - Romans CoOrdinate= +49, -191

3. Our wing(s) operates on a strict stronghold policy in which every new village you settle must be within a radius of ~40 fields from our designated point. We are going to totally dominate this area and help each other defend it. Are you in agreement with this policy and so are you willing to relocate your next village (and all subsequent villages) to this area?
Yes Deffinately My views Exactly Too

4. Are you a team player or a lone warrior?
I can be both i function better as a Team player but if needed i can be a Lone Warrior

5. Your style of play (aggressive, defensive, balanced, simmer)
When I have Large army i can be balanced to aggressive but with small army just mainly balanced

6. Your experience playing Travian
I played for 2 years on travian on server 6 and have a bit of exp but never have encountered FUN and wished to join as it seemed intersting as its great title it had earned

7. Were you referred by one of our current members (if so, who)?
No and Neither

8. Each tribe always lack a certain resource in military building. Can you name each tribe and the resource it always lacks?
Yes if i remember correctly roman = iron teuton = wood/lumber gauls = clay

9. Were you previously in another alliance before looking to join ours (if so, which one)?
No But my Brother In real life owns *Ashoka* very experienced player huge army and come to my aid if needed

10. What skill or charartistic can you offer FUN as an alliance?
I would always contribute to the alliance and will help any ally in need if allowed to i grow relitively quickly and am online everyday without fail i can organise forums ect and orgonise wars and attacks on strategicaly powerless villages

11. How frequently are your logged into your Travian account?
Ever Day Without fail

12. Are you opposed to having a sitter?
No I welcome it Smile

13. Are we currently farming you? Are any of our NAPs farming you?
Yes, the village next door seems to have taken a liking to my resources,, my own fault for not stocking up on military forces earlier Wink

Thanks Alot - Jacko

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum